Friday, December 17, 2010

Martha Stewart's Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows

If you tried my previous post on Martha Stewart's Homemade Marshmallows, these are even better.  They have a slight, not strong peppermint flavor that makes them delicious in hot chocolate.


These are becoming a Christmas tradition, I made these for the first time last year and gave them out to friends and family with packs of specialty hot chocolate and they were a hit.  A word of caution though last year I used peppermint flavoring for candy making not peppermint extract and they were very strong. So make sure you are using pure peppermint extract.  They are very easy to make, but can become a sticky mess as well so be careful.  

Recipe: http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/peppermint-marshmallows

There is also another great recipe I may try for chocolate covered marshmallows if I have a chance before Christmas! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment