Monday, December 20, 2010

OnePrettyThing.com and the Leaning Tower of Springs

Since I am still mainly working on projects I cannot share b/c they are christmas presents.  I will share a really great website oneprettything.com that has daily posts of DIY projects for all holidays and even some kid-friendly projects.  The projects are really great!  When I get more time I would really like to go through the site and see all it has to offer.  If you are looking for a great project over Christmas break, check it out!


I was also running out of  bedsprings, so I cut up another mattress this weekend.  With no other place to store the springs they now occupy a trunk and are stacked in a tower in my spare bedroom, they are leaning a little and hopefully don't fall! Check back for more great spring projects, after the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment